Amending and Supplementing Article 6 and Appendix 4 on the List of Sectors and Trades Subject to Conditional Business Investment of the Law on Investment
Pursuant to the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
The National Assembly promulgates the Law Amending and Supplementing Article 6 and Appendix 4 on the List of Sectors and Trades Subject to Conditional Business Investment of Law No. 67/2014/QH13 on Investment.
To amend and supplement the Law on Investment:
1. To add Point g to Clause 1, Article 6, as follows:
“g/ Trade in firecrackers.”;
2. To replace Appendix 4 on the list of sectors and trades subject to conditional business investment of the Law on Investment with Appendix 4 on the list of sectors and trades subject to conditional business investment of the Law on Investment promulgated together with this Law.
1. This Law takes effect on January 1, 2017, except for Clause 2 of this Article.
2. Provisions on the following sectors and trades subject to conditional business investment shall take effect on July 1, 2017:
a/ Trade in disguised devices and software to record sound, images and navigate;
b/ Production, assembly and import of automobiles.
The Government shall prescribe the application of transitional provisions to organizations and individuals doing business in sectors and trades specified in this Clause.
3. To annul a number of articles and clauses of the following laws:
a/ Clause 1, Article 19 of Law No. 43/2013/QH13 on Bidding;
b/ Article 151 of Law No. 50/2014/QH13 on Construction.
This Law was passed on November 22, 2016, by the XIVth National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam at its 2nd session./.
Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan